Wednesday 4 September 2013

Officially joined Bale to Real Madrid

Officially joined Bale to Real Madrid

Transfer saga that includes Gareth Bale finally over, after the Real Madrid and Tottenham to reach agreement (09.02.13). However, the agreed transfer fee is not included.

Bale will receive a six-year contract at the Santiago Bernabeu.

Retainer Wales national team that will play in today's medical tests. While the Los Blancos will introduce Bale reported through a press conference at 19:00 pm. The following club statement.

Real Madrid and Tottenham have reached an agreement transfer of Gareth Bale. He is under contract until six years into the future.

Players who dubbed Cristiano Ronaldo left leg was also confirmed his move and say goodbye at the official Spurs website.

"Six years I had a career at White Hart Lane and I am very happy, but this is the right time to say goodbye. Many special moments I get here, and I am very grateful for it," said Bale.

"I also want to thank all those at Tottenham; owners, directors, coaches, staff, teammates - and especially the fans are very fantastic. I hope they understand my decision. Spurs will always be in my heart," he said .
Gareth Bale Real Madrid

According to news circulating in Spain and the UK, the value of the transfer to the Santiago Bernabeu Bale reached € 91-101 million euros. For the contract, he is expected to get a salary of € 8 million euros per season.

No comments:

Post a Comment